CRAVING ADVENTURE AND CONNECTION? JOIN ME FOR 15 DAYS OF YOGA, HIKING AND ADVENTURE THROUGH NEPAL.
11 days of hiking in the Annapurna ranges, reaching up to 4,600M. Yoga and meditation daily. Sight-seeing in Kathmandu. And everything looked after for you except international flights and a few meals.
Trek with a small group of like-minded adventurers through the grand peaks of the Himalayas. Nic will be your trip host, however, we have the helping hand of a bi-lingual guide for the journey as well as sherpa’s and two personal cooks.
Discover more about yoga, meditation and happy living with daily practices surrounded by the divine beauty of the Himalaya.
- Daily yoga and meditation with Nic, your host
- 14 nights’ accommodation in a mix of hotels, eco-lodges, and private campsites
- A day of guided sight-seeing by a bi-lingual local in Kathmandu
- Return flights to Pokhara from Kathmandu
- A local bi-lingual trekking guide
- A fully supported trekking team – that means you don’t have to carry your pack or worry about meals
- The use of a quality, all season sleeping bag, sleeping mat, and jacket.
- All sightseeing, park entry fees, and permits
- Most meals included (except a few lunches and dinners).
I’m offering an early bird deal for all trip booked with deposits paid before October 1.