Deepen your practice and awaken the power within you with five days in beautiful Ubud Bali, staying at the new The Shala Bali.
Join a small group as we gently deepen your practice and discover a deeper connection to you. Through two daily practices, nourishing meals and time to unwind, we will awaken the mind/body connection that is us – helping us live a fuller-life that is filled with joy, love and freedom.
Bali is known for its dramatic scenery and excellent organic food. Nourishment is an important part of the yogic lifestyle so we will enjoy healing food that not only supports your body but is also supportive to the earth.
- 5 nights in a private room
- Two daily practices lead by your instructor Nikki – start that day with a flowing yoga class followed by meditation or journaling time and end with restorative yin yoga
- Opportunity to deep dive into poses with one on one assisting and coaching
- Delicious meals (except two on free days)
- Wholefoods cooking class
- A trip to the sacred water temple
- And more!
OCTOBER 23 – 28, 2017
The retreat is open to all levels of yogi’s but especially those people who are looking to deepen their practice. We will workshop poses, a little yogic philosophy and much more.
Spaces are limited so get in fast.
*$500 deposit required to confirm your place. With final payment due one month prior.
If you have any questions or would like to book please email Nikki – email@example.com